If the product mix in your facility consists of a wide variety of products, and quick and easy access to every pallet load is important, then a Selective Pallet Racking is the right choice for you. Talk to your material handling product export about designing a system that meets your specific needs and find out for yourself just how much time, money and labor you can save simply by organizing your facility and product with selective pallet racking.
• Labor costs are reduced because you only have to handle the pallet load you need. There is no need to move others to reach the one you need, everything has its own resting place.
• Improved inventory control because every position is a one-pallet position making it easier to see what you have.
• Allows for load flexibility in regards to size, weight and volume of your loads. Height in between shelves can be adjusted to fit the size of your loads and wire decking can be added to accommodate non rackable pallets.
• You are creating and utilizing vertical storage space that was previously unused.
• By storing your product up off the floor and out of harms way, you are protecting it from possible damage.