These days, manufacturers of material handling equipment have started offering different types of Selective Pallet Racking including selective pallet rack, cantilever pallet rack, double deep rack, drive-in and drive-thru rack, push back rack, pallet flow rack and carton flow rack. All these high density storage structures allow easy handling and transportation of materials thereby enhancing the working procedure within the industries.
Take a look at the advantage of using Selective Pallet Racking for handling products/materials in bulk quantities:
• Selective Pallet Racking allows storage of products one upon another thereby providing high storage capacity.
• Materials stored in racks can be easily picked up and transported by means of forklift trucks or any other mechanical devices used in transportation of products.
• Selective pallets are made up of vertical frames and beams that are arranged in single or double rows. It allows storing of different sizes and shapes of packaged materials.
• The thickness of the aisles in the selective racking system can be determined by the equipment that is designed to transport materials. Products placed in the skids can be easily accessed from the aisles.
• The aisles between the selective racks allow free movement of warehouse operators as well as the mechanical instrument that are used in storing and transporting materials.
• Drive-in and drive-thru racking system with entry and exit points allows lift trucks to enter through the aisles for retrieving products.
• Carton flow racks are designed to store cardboard cartoons. This type of racking system allows easy picking of fully-loaded cartons along with storing other products in the racks at the same time.
Now, if you are planning to purchase Selective Pallet Racking then look for those companies which can provide you quality material handling equipment at reasonable rates.